This add-on transforms some of the existing heads and skulls into different wearable Minecraft blocks. it’s a quite fun idea which could be used for pranking other players or to create some fun hide-and-seek minigame. Also, when you wear any of the blocks you will also turn invisible which makes it the perfect disguise in Minecraft!
How does it work?
Equip one of the Minecraft heads or skulls which are replaced by block models. As soon as you’re wearing one of the heads you will also turn invisible so that only the block model is visible.
The current block heads are Oak Wood Planks, Cobblestone, Grass Block and Oak Log Block. They replace some of the skulls and heads in-game. Wear the item as a helmet to get it to work. You’ll automatically get an invisibility status effect while wearing a block.
- You cannot redistribute or re-publish this addon or any of my creations to any site / place without me being credited, without asking any permission to me, and without the original source where you got this addon (mcpedl.com, keyyard.ga).
- You do not have the right to rename and edit this addon or any of my creations. Then, claim it as yours and upload or share the edited version into your site.
- You are not allowed to create your own direct download link for your websites, videos, and etc. It must be redirected to the original website of the addon (mcpedl.com, keyyard.ga).
- New textures
- 6 block heads each packs
- Heads are now much more accurate in size to blocks
- Fixed always being invisible even when not wearing the block head
- Some bug fixed
- Download Resources & Behaviors .McAddon
- Activate the packs for a world in-game